1. You will need 2 mini peanut butter cups and 1 Whopper candy.
2. Put a small amout of frosting on each peanut butter cup (peanut butter cups should be upside down). If you don't have frosting, you can use very small dots of fondant that have been softened with water. You could even use peanut butter.
3. Stack the peanut butter cups and the Whopper.
4. Roll the fondant into a small ball. I only made 1 ghost, so the ball was pretty small. If you are making multiple ghosts you may want to roll out a larger portion and cut as many ghosts at one time as you can. I used marshmallow fondant.
5. Roll the fondant pretty thin, about 1/8" thickness.