Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

Well Lions and Dragons and Dora, anyway! This will be my only post for the rest of April. I have 2 great friends from Chicago coming to town next weekend and there will be no time for cakes.

This cake was for a 2nd birthday party that was held at the zoo. The party invitations were zebra print with a pink border, so I used that same patter/color for the cake.



Cake for a Dora the Explorer 2nd birthday party:



Sports themed cake for a 2nd birthday party. The balls, gloves, jerseys and hats are all molded chocolate.



Fun birthday cake. I love the colors of this one!



1st birthday cake for a knight themed party.


Have a great day and I will be back in May!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love your cakes! What side of town do you reside? How do you do business? Deliver or do the customers pick up?

    Thanks,
    Txbootsy

    ReplyDelete