Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays!

I do a lot of birthday cakes for kids' birthday parties.  They range from fun to elegant and everything in between.  It is fun to see all of the different themes that people come up with!

 
 

The next 2 cakes have an aquarium/sea theme.  The 1st cake on was for a party at the Houston Aquarium.  The mermaid cake has the smash cake as the "top tier".



 


 
 
 

 

Cake and a close-up of the bow:

 

 
 


 For 1st birthdays I will include a smash cake if it is requested.  Main cake shown below with the smash cake.

 
 


















1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I loved this post. I even shared it with my friends immediately after going through it completely. Designer cakes are so much in trend. There was even a food fest in a nearby party venue. I got taste a lot of delicious and designer cakes.

    ReplyDelete